Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pain in the Ass Week

It's already half way into the week and I can't wait to have it end. Monday started with an amazing three minute presentation about the retina :D...PFFFHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yeah right I fucking choked on that one, note to self never look at the crowd, sometimes you just don't want to see their expression while you speak.

Tuesday was easier but the night before I had to do something so our group could hand in our rough draft for a presentation i'm guessing in a month? Iunno, I don't care.

Anyways I was up til 2 am trying to start my presentation for Friday and ended up watching a Korean drama online. Don't knock it, its freakin' amazing.

So tonight I've got a paragraph of my hand out finished and i need to submit it tomorrow morning because I have class til 5 pm and that's the latest I can hand it in tomorrow. Blows donkey chunks doesn't it?

And I've learned something, I think i'm terrified of the opposite sex :| Whenever I walk by one I scrunch up against a wall almost so I don't brush them, I flip when one walks near me to. Phil if you want to know more txt, chat me up whatever and I'll explain that one to ya :|...oh yeah and when they talk to me I feel as if the brick wall just slammed down in front of my face. Fucked up really and truly. I'm a messed and unfixable girl, what can I say? :P

So that's all for tonight, better get back to my handout, thank god class doesn't start til 11 tomorrow, just have to make sure I wake up in time to get ready without having to rush out of the room >.<

~Exxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment